Skip to main content

Orange...

Hey, it's been a long time. Sorry for being out for too long, for not taking time to write things to you.

I'm back!

Know what... the colors have been gloomy these days. It's been hard times. No, I'm not remembering you just because of these hard times. It's nothing like that. It's just that you are the only friend that I can think of right now. The only friend that I can turn to. You and Music. But Music is more like telling me what to do and what to feel. I've been feeling a lot lately. And I just wanted to have an outlet. Someone that I could talk to, someone to listen... not knowing, not judging, but just letting me be.

I know you can give me that, CrayonedThoughts. Thank you! :)

But in all of these, I'm looking forward to seeing Orange again, you know the warm and lively one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Tomato Syndrome"

Below is my Basic Speech Project #1 piece. I opted to remove personal facts though. :) “Decide that you want it more than you’re afraid of it”, a line that has been my mantra these days. I believe most of us have some things that we fear of, right? Me, I’m afraid to talk or speak in front of an audience. Audience, guests, fellow toastmasters, ladies and gentlemen, good evening! Speaking in front of many people has always been a dreadful situation for me. This is because of some physical effect. I call it “the tomato syndrome”. This is a self-diagnosed condition wherein when I am tense, my body temperature will rise. If I touch my skin, I could feel the hot flashes as if I’m burning. I will have rashes all over my body, especially on my face. And I will look like an almost rotten tomato. I will have this some sort of allergic reaction when I get nervous. So I stay away from situations that would make me nervous. I excuse myself from spotlights, stage talks like this...

Cats and dogs

Cats and dogs outside, Lil ants and rats inside; I lay here hugging my pillow tight, As I think of you tonight. Can this rain course my thoughts to you, And make you think of me too. These cats and dogs will be over soon, And these thoughts of you will just be written in the moon.

just like you

Again, this poem… i don’t know why i love this… ---- "just like you" one time, my pen got lost i've searched for it because it really cost unfortunately i did not find it so my temper burst out and i cried a bit sometimes things are like that you can't find it just when you needed it a lot just like you... just where are you.. on these days when i'm so blue... -originally written a decade and a year ago, during my second year in high school :)