Skip to main content

Timing

Time was never
on our side,
        though we are
        to each other.

You looked for me
        at ten in the morning,
        but I could not let you
        find me.

I looked for you
        at four in the afternoon,
        but you would not let me
        find you.

We may be
        two same clocks,
        but we just never beat
        at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Tomato Syndrome"

Below is my Basic Speech Project #1 piece. I opted to remove personal facts though. :) “Decide that you want it more than you’re afraid of it”, a line that has been my mantra these days. I believe most of us have some things that we fear of, right? Me, I’m afraid to talk or speak in front of an audience. Audience, guests, fellow toastmasters, ladies and gentlemen, good evening! Speaking in front of many people has always been a dreadful situation for me. This is because of some physical effect. I call it “the tomato syndrome”. This is a self-diagnosed condition wherein when I am tense, my body temperature will rise. If I touch my skin, I could feel the hot flashes as if I’m burning. I will have rashes all over my body, especially on my face. And I will look like an almost rotten tomato. I will have this some sort of allergic reaction when I get nervous. So I stay away from situations that would make me nervous. I excuse myself from spotlights, stage talks like this...

Cats and dogs

Cats and dogs outside, Lil ants and rats inside; I lay here hugging my pillow tight, As I think of you tonight. Can this rain course my thoughts to you, And make you think of me too. These cats and dogs will be over soon, And these thoughts of you will just be written in the moon.

just like you

Again, this poem… i don’t know why i love this… ---- "just like you" one time, my pen got lost i've searched for it because it really cost unfortunately i did not find it so my temper burst out and i cried a bit sometimes things are like that you can't find it just when you needed it a lot just like you... just where are you.. on these days when i'm so blue... -originally written a decade and a year ago, during my second year in high school :)