Skip to main content

"Colors"

Colorful as they are, i am inspired to have my first ever post about what i think about "Colors"... :)


Whenever I say the word, relaxing
Whenever I imagine the variation, refreshing
Whenever I smell the scent, mesmerizing
Whenever I touch it, nostalgic

Some say people have different aura
Like shades that illuminate from the whole human body
And that they shade like colors
Different, unique, special

I wonder what’s mine
Is it as fresh as blue,
Serene as green,
Lovely as pink? hmmm...

If people are represented in different colors, can you imagine the art unity can create?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Tomato Syndrome"

Below is my Basic Speech Project #1 piece. I opted to remove personal facts though. :) “Decide that you want it more than you’re afraid of it”, a line that has been my mantra these days. I believe most of us have some things that we fear of, right? Me, I’m afraid to talk or speak in front of an audience. Audience, guests, fellow toastmasters, ladies and gentlemen, good evening! Speaking in front of many people has always been a dreadful situation for me. This is because of some physical effect. I call it “the tomato syndrome”. This is a self-diagnosed condition wherein when I am tense, my body temperature will rise. If I touch my skin, I could feel the hot flashes as if I’m burning. I will have rashes all over my body, especially on my face. And I will look like an almost rotten tomato. I will have this some sort of allergic reaction when I get nervous. So I stay away from situations that would make me nervous. I excuse myself from spotlights, stage talks like this...

Cats and dogs

Cats and dogs outside, Lil ants and rats inside; I lay here hugging my pillow tight, As I think of you tonight. Can this rain course my thoughts to you, And make you think of me too. These cats and dogs will be over soon, And these thoughts of you will just be written in the moon.

just like you

Again, this poem… i don’t know why i love this… ---- "just like you" one time, my pen got lost i've searched for it because it really cost unfortunately i did not find it so my temper burst out and i cried a bit sometimes things are like that you can't find it just when you needed it a lot just like you... just where are you.. on these days when i'm so blue... -originally written a decade and a year ago, during my second year in high school :)