Skip to main content

Offspring of ♥...

When i pass this stone... for you, from me, to you... :)

Love is when I see my ma and pa laugh at the silliest jokes I've heard. They laugh at each others bloopers. They're like two teenagers having their first romance. Aww! :)

In finding a partner, Ma always tells us to look for someone whom you can laugh with. And Pa says, "Marry your best friend". Sweet!

They are my most important treasures in life. Their love is the greatest force in my universe. I am always at the best version of myself because of these two people. And I am very excited to pass this on to my offspring.

I love you ma and pa! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cats and dogs

Cats and dogs outside, Lil ants and rats inside; I lay here hugging my pillow tight, As I think of you tonight. Can this rain course my thoughts to you, And make you think of me too. These cats and dogs will be over soon, And these thoughts of you will just be written in the moon.

"The Tomato Syndrome"

Below is my Basic Speech Project #1 piece. I opted to remove personal facts though. :) “Decide that you want it more than you’re afraid of it”, a line that has been my mantra these days. I believe most of us have some things that we fear of, right? Me, I’m afraid to talk or speak in front of an audience. Audience, guests, fellow toastmasters, ladies and gentlemen, good evening! Speaking in front of many people has always been a dreadful situation for me. This is because of some physical effect. I call it “the tomato syndrome”. This is a self-diagnosed condition wherein when I am tense, my body temperature will rise. If I touch my skin, I could feel the hot flashes as if I’m burning. I will have rashes all over my body, especially on my face. And I will look like an almost rotten tomato. I will have this some sort of allergic reaction when I get nervous. So I stay away from situations that would make me nervous. I excuse myself from spotlights, stage talks like this...

Ana Molly

"Ana Molly" - got the name from the title of a song by Incubus She had only been gone 30 minutes in the bright light. Yet, the rays of the excruciating sun already burned Ana Molly’s skin. She had to step out, had to be out, to show off her assumed beauty. There are a number of people, she saw. It’s a good crowd for a display, she thought.  She cursed the sun; yet there she is, eyeing the handsome man in his blue board-shorts. Ana Molly must get his attention. The handsome man is paying no attention to her at all. She must do something. She must get near him. Her skin is a skin that has been medically enhanced. She spent half her monthly earnings to maintain the acquired white and flawless complexion. Ana Molly is in panic. “My gad, my skin”, she groaned. She can’t afford to damage her skin, much more her face. Then, Ana Molly found a lone hat in the corner, resting upon an old branch. It’s sophisticatedly brown, beautiful -- classy. The hat has a lot of purpos...