Skip to main content

Treating distance with lyrics!

How I miss you... I miss putting my nose on you. I miss your scent. I miss your hugs. I miss you! But you're miles away. It’d be three months of longing and missing; but also three whole months of feeling the excitement to be with you again. :)

So right now, let me just listen to these songs that remind me of you. Songs that make me wanna jump and be held in you arms. Songs that make me fall in love with you over and over again.

I'm drowning over this lyrics, "I'm dying inside to hold you..." because I am. But the song that really tops it all is Lovesong by The Cure. Thinking that... "Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am whole again" and "However far away, I will always love you". :))

One of the bonds that keep us together is some good music... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Tomato Syndrome"

Below is my Basic Speech Project #1 piece. I opted to remove personal facts though. :) “Decide that you want it more than you’re afraid of it”, a line that has been my mantra these days. I believe most of us have some things that we fear of, right? Me, I’m afraid to talk or speak in front of an audience. Audience, guests, fellow toastmasters, ladies and gentlemen, good evening! Speaking in front of many people has always been a dreadful situation for me. This is because of some physical effect. I call it “the tomato syndrome”. This is a self-diagnosed condition wherein when I am tense, my body temperature will rise. If I touch my skin, I could feel the hot flashes as if I’m burning. I will have rashes all over my body, especially on my face. And I will look like an almost rotten tomato. I will have this some sort of allergic reaction when I get nervous. So I stay away from situations that would make me nervous. I excuse myself from spotlights, stage talks like this...

Cats and dogs

Cats and dogs outside, Lil ants and rats inside; I lay here hugging my pillow tight, As I think of you tonight. Can this rain course my thoughts to you, And make you think of me too. These cats and dogs will be over soon, And these thoughts of you will just be written in the moon.

just like you

Again, this poem… i don’t know why i love this… ---- "just like you" one time, my pen got lost i've searched for it because it really cost unfortunately i did not find it so my temper burst out and i cried a bit sometimes things are like that you can't find it just when you needed it a lot just like you... just where are you.. on these days when i'm so blue... -originally written a decade and a year ago, during my second year in high school :)