Skip to main content

The Love Letter

I am writing this letter to share my feelings... hoping to sort my thoughts out, hoping to understand what's happening, hoping for everything to be alright...

Dear My Turtle,

1. Anger... I don't like what's happening in our relationship now. I felt like it's getting worst. I am frustrated, feeling that it's only me who is working to make this all okay. I am angry that you seem to not taking any action to get back to me. I am annoyed by your disconnection and coldness. I am angry that you made me feel this way.

2. Sad... I am sad, so sad... I am sad knowing that you let this happen to us. I feel hurt for all of this disconnection. I feel so sad that you can make time for your new set of friends than make time with me. I am so sad that you don't want to be with me, that you are more excited to be with them and not with me, even excluding me totally out of the picture. I am so hurt...

3. Fear... I am afraid that you will totally stop caring. I am afraid of sharing my feelings with you. I am afraid that you will dismiss it again. I am afraid we are drifting further apart. I am scared that I can't do anything about it. I am afraid that I am boring to you. I am afraid you don't want me anymore.

4. Regret... I feel so embarrassed wanting to spend time with you when you don't even want to. I feel embarrassed getting so upset. I am sorry if this sounds demanding, I don't mean to. I am sorry that I am not more understanding and accepting. I am sorry my emotions get into the line sometimes. God knows how I tried not to be emotional in front of you. I am sorry I am not giving you enough time and space to miss me.

5. Love... I do love you. That's why I tried to reach you. I wanted to do something to reconnect with you. I wanted to spend some special time together. I wanted to feel you loving and caring me again, like the Turtle (my Turtle) that I know. I forgive you. I understand and respect your need of time and space. I trust that we'll get through all of this together. I trust in our love. I trust in us. I have trust in you.


Love,
Your Turtle


P.S. The response that I am hoping to hear from you is: I will not be long in this time and space that I need. I want to reassure you that everything's gonna be alright. We can work this out. I have trust in us also. "I will make you feel me again". I miss you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Tomato Syndrome"

Below is my Basic Speech Project #1 piece. I opted to remove personal facts though. :) “Decide that you want it more than you’re afraid of it”, a line that has been my mantra these days. I believe most of us have some things that we fear of, right? Me, I’m afraid to talk or speak in front of an audience. Audience, guests, fellow toastmasters, ladies and gentlemen, good evening! Speaking in front of many people has always been a dreadful situation for me. This is because of some physical effect. I call it “the tomato syndrome”. This is a self-diagnosed condition wherein when I am tense, my body temperature will rise. If I touch my skin, I could feel the hot flashes as if I’m burning. I will have rashes all over my body, especially on my face. And I will look like an almost rotten tomato. I will have this some sort of allergic reaction when I get nervous. So I stay away from situations that would make me nervous. I excuse myself from spotlights, stage talks like this...

Cats and dogs

Cats and dogs outside, Lil ants and rats inside; I lay here hugging my pillow tight, As I think of you tonight. Can this rain course my thoughts to you, And make you think of me too. These cats and dogs will be over soon, And these thoughts of you will just be written in the moon.

just like you

Again, this poem… i don’t know why i love this… ---- "just like you" one time, my pen got lost i've searched for it because it really cost unfortunately i did not find it so my temper burst out and i cried a bit sometimes things are like that you can't find it just when you needed it a lot just like you... just where are you.. on these days when i'm so blue... -originally written a decade and a year ago, during my second year in high school :)